Monitor your two-way radio system from anywhere using remote access.
CSE Chatterbox Alarm Location Monitoring (CALM) systems can provide you with access to your system from wherever you are via Wi-Fi or 4G using a Windows based tablet. This is obviously useful on a day-to-day basis but could prove invaluable for business continuity. The majority of customers commissioning a new system now request this feature.
- Authorised staff can access the system remotely toCall any one or all radio users
- Send text messages to one or many
- Receive alarm messages
- Monitor radio users movements externally on the site using GPS tracking
- See which radio users are on or off duty
- Identify different user groups
- See if someone is on the wrong channel. If a radio user is on the alarm channel it can send an alert
- Access records of text and voice messages, GPS tracking and alarms
- Chatterbox can provide remote support and maintenance
- No need for a physical control room
How does it work?
- Requires internet access
- Uses Wi-Fi or 4G
- Windows based tablet
- Chatterbox creates its own network
What’s the benefit?
- Security managers and health & safety managers are not always desk based, remote access allows them to be away from the control room, either on or off-site, and still be in control. This is obviously useful on a day-to-day basis but could prove invaluable for business continuity.